Girl Dies While Sleeping After Charging Phone Exploded

Breaking News

Girl Dies While Sleeping After Charging Phone Exploded

 

There has been a string of deaths involving mobile phones and other gadgets across the world in recent years. For instance, an ex-soldier from Britain was restarting his Android phone when it ‘flew off and caught fire’ earlier this year. Another was the incident in which Liliya Novikova, referred to as Russia’s “most beautiful poker player,” was found dead from a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom. It was believed that she was using her phone while blow-drying her hair. 

 

Photo Credit: LAD Bible

 

Recently, a 14-year-old girl from Bastobe, Kazakhstan died of a “tragic accident.” She was killed in her sleep after her phone’s battery exploded close to her head. The Sun, a British national daily tabloid newspaper, reported that Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek went to bed listening to music. Her relatives immediately called the paramedics the morning they found out what happened to her. Unfortunately, they were unable to resuscitate her because Alua had been dead for some time. 

 

Photo Credit: LAD Bible

 

Forensic experts later confirmed that her mobile phone exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged. She suffered severe head injuries and died on the spot during the explosion. However, the brand of the phone has not yet been disclosed. 

 

Photo Credit: The Sun

 

Aside from Alua’s relatives, her best friend Ayazhan Dolasheva expressed her disbelief in the tragic accident that happened to her. On social media, she posted: “I still cannot believe it. You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever.”

This isn’t the first time that a phone exploded and caused injuries to the owner. According to a social media and entertainment social publisher, a man from India suffered burns to his leg after his phone exploded in his trouser pocket. He jumped up from his seat and frantically tried to get the phone away from him while smoke was pouring out. The whole incident was filmed on CCTV. 

SIMIALR POST

2019.09.26

GiAnn Esgana

After 15 Months Underwater, Lost iPhone Still Works

2019.09.23

GiAnn Esgana

iPhone Camera Reveals Baby Coming Out Between Legs of Woman in Disbelief

2019.09.24

Anjelica Ibuyan

Using Your Phone While on the Toilet Can Lead to Hemorrhoids